Welcome to this Brand Strategy for Creatives online short course. This is a modular online course has been designed especially with the aim to:
Give brand and marketing managers, entrepreneurs, as well as business owners, actionable tools to create, refresh or improve their brand value.
Help you establish a credible link between brand strategy and business strategy.
By the end of the course, you will be able to link brand strategy with business strategy and understand the fundamentals of brand strategy with the aim of increasing brand strength and brand value.
As an individual, you would have increased levels of competence, and be able to understand how to link brand strategy and business strategy.
Subject Matter Expert
Nicholas Kühne is Wunderbrand founder and owner. He has over 15 years’ experience working across the most exciting frontier markets in Africa and Asia. He cut his teeth at Nando’s working on Africa’s most iconic brand, he headed up marketing at MTV Africa (Viacom) and launched Comedy Central into Africa.
Nicholas was also an MD of Interbrand in Africa, leading projects from airline rebrands to bank branch designs. He is passionate about working with brands in emerging markets to become global leaders. Nicholas is a guest lecturer at a variety of business schools and a regular keynote speaker. He has a degree with a double major in marketing and communications from the University of Johannesburg and is a Chartered Marketer.
With the freedom that online education brings, CityVarsity Online students can upskill in their own time, from almost anywhere on earth. Well, anywhere where the internet is accessible, that is. But although our students may roam far and wide, they are never far out of our minds.
Each course is assigned its own Online Academic Tutor, who is ready and waiting to guide and assist their learners throughout their learning experience. The Online Academic Tutor, who is assigned to your course, is trained to build each student up to reach their fullest potential. Students can expect their Online Academic Tutor to answer questions, offer advice and provide further clarification on any academic aspects.
Course and Technical Requirements
In order to get the full benefit from this course, you require the following:
- Stable internet connection
- Firefox/Microsoft Edge/Chrome web browser (latest version)
- Adobe Acrobat, or similar PDF viewer
- Microsoft Word/Pages (ability to export documents as PDF files)
- Email/Cell phone for notifications and communication
- Ability to scan and upload documents
How We Engage with Students
Our online short learning programmes are broken into self-paced manageable modules designed to be interactive and engaging:
- The programme is available to be viewed on smart devices and includes mobile, tablets and personal computers.
- Relevant case studies, articles and recommended reading are part of supplementary resources available.
- Apply and evaluate what you have learned in each module with the self-grading quizzes and assignment submissions
- View a range of Introductory course videos by your Subject Matter Expert.
- Scheduled live webinars are included with the Online Academic Tutor.
- Network, collaborate and interact with your fellow participants and Online Academic Tutor via the discussion boards.
Upon successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a CityVarsity Online certificate.